tickling kid Forum Index
tickling kid
forum of child's tickle

tickling kid Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

Home Is Where The Laughter Is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    tickling kid Forum Index -> Stories -> Fictional Girl Tickling Stories
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Frostbyte1985

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 11:54 (2009)    Post subject: Home Is Where The Laughter Is Reply with quote

After sitting in the jacuzzi for an hour, a beautiful 14 year old girl named Karla was lying face-up in her mother, Julia's bed with her hands behind her head, exposing her armpits. She had long, straight, blonde hair, blue eyes, a flawless face, and an athletic build. She was wearing a red bikini. She was barefoot. Her toenails were painted a glittery red. Julia was in the kitchen, washing dishes. She was wearing a green t-shirt with blue denim shorts. She was also barefoot. After finishing the dishes, Julia went back into the bedroom with Karla. She gave Karla a warm smile as she climbed into the bed next to her.

"Mom, when is Dad coming home?" Asked Karla.

"I don't know, Honey." Julia replied.

"I miss him." Said Karla, pouting.

"Aww... I do too." Said Julia, gently kissing her cheek.

Karla's dad was a U.S. Marine serving in Iraq. He had been gone for five months, which was why Karla couldn't take her mind off of him. Julia couldn't stand to see Karla upset. She knew that the easiest way to cheer Karla up was to tickle her. Julia gave Karla a few pokes in the ribs with her index finger. Karla arched her back and tried to stifle her smile, but failed.

"C'mon, laugh... You know you want to." Julia teased softly, still poking Karla's side.

Already in a better mood, Karla instantly cracked up and began laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Laughed Karla.

Julia straddled Karla and rapidly scribbled all of her fingers on her cute tummy. Karla's laughter sounded throughout the house. She made no effort to stop her mom from tickling her. Karla was enjoying it just as much as Julia was.

"Ooh... I just love how your belly jiggles like this... Jiggle that belly for Mama... Jiggle-jiggle-jiggle." Julia bantered, having fun with her daughter's belly.

Karla was laughing so much that she went into silent laughter. Julia stopped to allow Karla to catch her breath.

"Feel better?" Asked Julia, smiling as she gazed into Karla's eyes.

"Yeah!... You always know how to make me laugh." Karla replied with a giggle.

"I'm your mom... Moms are supposed to know the ticklish spots." Said Julia, crawling off of Karla.

"Being ticklish is so cool." Said Karla.

"I know... When your dad tickles my feet, it's impossible not to laugh."

Karla knew Julia was about to tickle her feet. She planted her feet flat onto the mattress and grinned.

"Gimme those toes!" Julia said, pulling Karla's legs into her lap.

Karla took a deep breath and covered her face with her hands. As soon as Julia's fingers made contact with her soles, Karla squealed with delightful laughter. She flapped and wiggled her feet aimlessly as her mom's slender fingers tickled her wonderfully soft soles. After about 7 minutes, Julia stopped tickling Karla's feet.

"Wanna get back in the jacuzzi?" Asked Julia, releasing Karla's feet.

"Yeah." Karla answered, smiling.

"Cool... I'm gonna get dressed." Said Julia.

"Okay."

Karla left Julia's bedroom and headed back outside. She climed back into the jacuzzi and waited for Julia. She stared at one of the bubble-jets, wondering if it would tickle if she put her foot on it. She did just that and got her answer. She squealed with laughter and quickly pulled her foot away.

"What's so funny?" Asked Julia as she came outside.

"I just put my foot on one of these bubble jets and it REALLY tickled." Said Karla.

"Really? I never thought of doing that." Julia replied, getting the jacuzzi.

"Try it..." Said Karla.

Julia put her left foot on one of the bubble jets and immediately started laughing. Karla gripped Julia's leg and held her foot on the jet. Julia vigorously wiggled her toes as she writhed in ticklish delight.

The End.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 11:54 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ephebetickles

PostPosted: Mon 6 Apr - 04:45 (2009)    Post subject: Home Is Where The Laughter Is Reply with quote

Bonne Bonne! I enjoyed this piece quite a bit Frostbyte, and I look forward to more from you. It was short, sweet, kept my attention and was involved at the same time. I hope to read more from you.

Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 8 Apr - 20:44 (2009)    Post subject: Home Is Where The Laughter Is Reply with quote

very good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    tickling kid Forum Index -> Stories -> Fictional Girl Tickling Stories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation